New Meditation and Intuition Diploma
3/5 February 2017 - Residential – Full Board Breakfast, lunch and dinner - £575.00 single occupancy and £540 Twin Occupancy – Early bird £530 (SO) and £500 (TO) before 28th November 2016 – Free Parking.
On the residential Meditation and Intuition Coach Diploma Paula will guide you through 6 Meditations for the awakening of Soul Intuition. As with all SMART Living courses we experience the journey we will later take our clients to unfold their intuition and deepen the meditation experience; advancing from material consciousness to spiritual consciousness.
Acknowledging the Divine Presence within, we will open up to the grace and blessing of living our life in the knowledge of who we truly are, through Soul Intuition we will reflect on where you are, encourage you to identify your own uniqueness, decide what you really want to do to enhance authentic intuitive living in your life and create a plan to move forward. We journey together in The Manor a grade 11 listed Guest House, situated in Southwick just 30 minutes from Gatwick. This gives you space and silent time alone to focus on the key questions that will help you determine your best way forward.
- ‘Freedom and Space Meditation’ to give yourself the gift of ‘time out’ to contemplate your life and personal heart in a safe environment. Inquiries for balance and self-renewal. The courage to change to meditation/inquiry and surrender.
- Exploring the path of the Soul. story ‘brand’ and consider your unique gifts and talents. Moving from mindfulness to heartfulness to increase intimacy, connection and understanding of the four selves. You are not your patterns habits meditation/inquiry exploring attachment.
- Discovering what you really want and your true purpose. Learning how surrender, forgiveness and compassion liberate your talents and how healing through the spirit is the key to contentment and success in life. Meditation/inquiry for self-worth and forgiveness.
- Developing Intuition and how this helps you to show up more authentically and with heart in your work and life. How embracing vulnerability blossoms into healthy living. Walking through a Core Journey Process.
- Embodiment of the spiritual powers of the Soul – The spirit of your energy system, connecting to subtle body energy and exploring the Chakra System. Helping you clear old energy using endorphin flowing through cells to forward with confidence and a renewed sense of purpose and meaning in your life. Meditation/Inquiry on the invisible life force (Prana/Chi) and the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.
- Embracing divine love as the highest goal in living – Exploring the path of the soul and how intuition spiritual understanding lead to ascension, exploring the different type of yoga (union) to unfold the infinite potential of the human mind and soul. Meditations/Inquiries on intuition and enlightened ways of living.
- Adventures in consciousness and the challenge to sustain growth – From who we are to who we are becoming. Meditations/Inquiry on acceptance, connection and contribution. ‘There is no separation in Love.’ Honouring your true nature and the divine presence within all as the blissful kingdom within.
The course is full board starting 4pm on the Friday evening and finishing at 4pm on Sunday. Food will be vegetarian, free optional yoga sessions will be given each morning and all delegates are asked to abstain from alcohol consumption during the Residential.
Friday evening the focus of inquiry and meditation
- Where am I now? How did I come to be here?
- What do I really want? Exploring material and spiritual consciousness
- Am I following my heart? What do I want to be doing? Am I listening to my intuition
- Why aren’t I doing this? What's holding me back?
- What do I have available to me? What are my gifts, my strengths?
- How can I use these to bring real meaning and purpose into my life?
- What's my dream? What's possible if I overcome my fear of success? If I am true to myself and my abilities?
- What am I practically going to do to step forward on my journey?
Your time on retreat is your opportunity to explore these questions. With gentleness, tenderness, courage and heart the retreat provides a space away from daily pressures and demands and give yourself the simply gift of being with you as you are.
There are 75 hours of learning for the Diploma in Mindfulness, Intuition and Success Coaching plus 24 hours of supervised skills development.
Assessment for the Meditation and Intuition Diploma occurs through:
Supervised skills development practice
- Delivery of Core Journey Process over in three day training
- Two A4 book Reviews
- Creation of three meditations on surrender, forgiveness and compassion
- A write up of a Core Journey Process practiced with a client.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants need to: Have acceptable qualifications, in related areas e.g. health professionals, life style coaches, pastoral services, HR professionals and those working in the field of physical, mental or emotional well-being. Ideally will have completed the Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher Training, or be able to demonstrate that their accumulated knowledge and skills is equal to the requirements of the above.
Complementary Therapists Association - All students that obtain a CThA Approved Core Therapy qualification will automatically be accepted as members. All Approved Core Therapy are automatically accepted for addition to the professional’s register of treatments and will be covered by CThA insurance. (Delegates completing the course will be able eligible for 15 CPD points (Continual Professional Development)